K-Rain SUPERPRO Rotor
The SUPERPRO® Rotor, with its patented flow shut-off, allows for easy range and flow adjustment and renders installations easier and drier. With a simple adjustment, you can shut off water flow at the head OR easily modify both flow and distance proportionally without changing nozzles.
Features & Benefits
- revolutionary patented easy arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- 2N1 adjustable or continuous rotation - provides a full range of adjustment from 40 degrees to continuous 360 degrees
- patented arc set degree markings clearly indicate current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustments
- arc memory clutch prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced out of adjustment
- ratcheting riser allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser
- rubber cover seals out dirt and increases product durability
- 3/4" inlet
- flow range - .5 to 9.5 GPM
- pressure rating - 20 - 70 PSI
- radius - 26' to 49'
- standard and low angle nozzles included
The SUPERPRO® is packed with features that ensure reliability, saving the installer time, money and needless frustration.