Snorkel & Centipede Wetland Filter
Aquascapes patented Snorkel Vault & Centipede Module were specifically designed to tackle the common issues that plague large scale water features. They are modular in design, allowing builders and designers the flexibility to expand the system to meet their needs. It is highly effective at removing sediment (suspended solids) from ponds, improves water clarity, and reduces the need for costly and invasive dredging. The filter system works on earth bottom and liner membrane ponds and is easily retrofitted onto existing ponds. It also reduces the physical and chemical maintenance that goes along with removing algae.
- Snorkel Vault allows the pump to be dropped in for easy cleaning and has 4 pourts for Large Centipede Module attachment (Large Snorkel Vault Extensions can be used when creating deeper basins or suing the AquascapePRO 10,000 or 12-PN Pump)
Large Centipede Module sits at the lowest point in the filter and ensures maximum water distribution and allows for efficient sediment removal during cleaning.
- AquaBlox provide water storage
- Rubber Coupling creates a water-tight seal
- Flex PVC Piping directs water to Centipede Module
- Rocks & Gravel naturalizes the wetland area