OX Diamond Blades are manufactured with World Leading Technology
- only the finest quality of diamond is used, and the diamonds are placed in a regular pattern using advanced auto-array technology which allows the diamonds to be placed exactly where they will give the optimum performance, over traditional random diamond grit segments
- Reduced cutting times from the ultra fast auto blade means less time to do the work, offering massive savings on cost per cut
- Blade cores are made of the highest quality steel, precision engineered, ground and hardened
TRADE ABRASIVE/GENERAL PURPOSE BLADES
- Abrasive and general purpose blade with 3/8" (10 mm) segment
- Applications - general and abrasive building products, concrete pavers, concrete roof tiles, hard asphalt, abrasive blocks
- Available in 7", 10" & 14"
PRO-CONCRETE/GENERAL PURPOSE BLADES
- Durable "cuts it all" general purpose & concrete products blade with 5/8" (15mm) segment & cooling holes
- Applications - concrete curbs & slabs, concrete pavers, roof tiles, bricks, general building materials
- Available in 14"