The Aquascape Pond Powerhead is an innovative low voltage circulation pump designed to create water movement in ponds. Either set the powerhead directly in the pond or disguise it using rocks or other materials. Great for solving problems with stagnant water, the Pond Powerhead provides water movement, surface agitation, aeration, and circulation. Its small compact design makes it easy to install in a new or existing water feature and requires no pipe or plumbing. The energy-efficient , low-voltage 40-Watt motor can be powered by a standard outdoor 12-volt low voltage transformer (sold separately). It includes 25 feet of quick-connect cable and can be used alone or with additional Pond Powerheads to maximize circulation in larger water features. The Pond Powerhead is great for winter aeration to break the surface of ice and keep water oxygenated.
- Adjustable head allows for directional flow control
- Propeller provides maximum water flow
- Energy-efficient, 12-volt motor design
- Durable Construction ensures years of trouble-free use
- Covered by AquaScapes 3 Year Limited Warranty