Ion Gen System G2 & Accessories
aThe IonGen System G2 effectively removes algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals. Designed with a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion producing probe, the IonGen helps to control algae throughout the entire water feature. It is simple to install, energy-efficient, and compatible with water containing fish and plants. The IonGen is effective at treating ponds up to 25,000 gallons and comes complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe, probe fittings, probe holder, copper test kit, alkalinity test kit and owner's manual.
- Weatherproof control panel
- Easy to read digital display
- Indicator notifies you when the probe needs to be replaced
- Adjustable ionization leel
- Durable quick-connect electrical connections
- Tool free probe installation
- Angled probe helps deflect debris and reduce clogging
- 2" threaded inlet and outlet
- Fittings include (2) 1", 1.25", 1.5" multi-hose fitting, (2) 2" PVC slip fittings
The following accessories and test kits are sold separately and can be used in conjunction with the IonGen System
- IonGen G2 Probe Holder - allows for the installation of G2 Probe without a flow chamber. Can be used in a filter, such as a skimmer or a Pondless Waterfall Vault. Straps onto any pipe or check valve from 1 to 4" in diameter
- IonGen Probe for the G2 System - for 2nd generation flow chamber. Includes a 5 foot quick-connect cable
- IonGen Probe for the G1.5 System - for 1st generation PVC tee-style flow. Includes a 5 foot quick-connect cable.
- CU/Copper Test Kit - measures residual copper. 25 tests per kit.
- KH/Alkalinity Test Kit - measures KH/Alkalinity. 60 tests per kit.