Hunter 4" Pop-Up Adjustable Rotor
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not.When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
- Radius: 15' to 37'
- 1/2" inlet
- Flow rate: 0.64 to 5.3 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.6 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx.