Hydro-Rain HRC 990 - 4 Station Battery Powered Controller
Setting a new standard in battery operated controllers, the HRC 990 is the answer to those difficult situations when installing burial wire is not possible or desired. HRC 990 is tough enough for installation in a below ground, valve box environment while providing years of no hassle, reliable service. Never before has there been a product that is designed to stand up to such a rugged environment and yet be so easy to use. HRC 990’s plug-in controller programming pod allows you the luxury of removing the pod from its water tight housing for the convenience of finger tip, out-of-the-valve-box programming. Installation is fast and easy—just plug and go. Add up to four valves, moisture or rain/freeze sensor, and/or solar power module, all without the use of tools and without the hassle
- no external power source required (2 AA batteries included)
- base unit HRC 990 accepts up to 4 DC solenoid modules. One solenoid is included with base unit, additional solenoids sold separately.
- operates up to 4 sprinkler valves (sold separately)
- Unique Water Tight Plug-in System—Requires no splices or wire connectors.
- Two Independent Programs (A and B)— Programming flexibility previously only available in larger AC system controllers..
- Universal Design—For use with multiple brands of valves
- Water Budgeting—Saves water by adjusting the watering durations (10% to 200%).
- Rain Delay—Postpones regular watering schedule for 24, 48, 72 hours and resumes automatic watering when set time has passed.