RainXchange Downspout Filter
The Aquascape RainXchange Downspout Filter can be installed and buried out of sight at the base of the downspout to capture and remove a variety of pollutants and debris that may be flushed out in the system during a heavy rain. Incoming rainwater is passed through a series of mechanical filters that remove leaves, twigs, seeds, and small sediment that accumulate on the surface of the roof between rain events.
- perforated lid and layer of gravel removes large debris, such as leaves and twigs
- small particulates are captured in a 300 micron, easy to clean debris net
- molded hose-tail stub fits 3" or 4" drain pipe
- durable rotationally-molded unit withstands freeze/thaw conditions
- small percolation holes at the bottom of the filter allow water remaining after a rain event to slowly percolate out of the downspout filter preventing stagnant mosquito harboring water from accumulating in the filter between rain events
- 24.65" x 27.14" x 13.5"