Signature Series 6000 BioFalls Filter
The Aquascape Signature Series 6000 BioFalls Filter is ideal for use in ponds up to 6,000 gallons, providing efficient mechanical and biological filtration. Its durable, rotationally-molded, rounded polyethylene shape maximizes structural strength while making it easier to camouflage into your landscape. Able to handle flow rates up to 15,000 gallons per hour, The Aquascape Signature Series 6000 BioFalls Filter includes our patented non-cross-threading screws and reversible 28” waterfall spillway lip, providing the option of installing a natural stone spillway. The included rock and plant tray can hold rocks, plants, and gravel, helping to naturalize the BioFalls into the surrounding area. The BioFalls Filter is easy to install and comes complete with fish safe silicone, hardware, dual bulkhead ports, necessary fittings, media nets, and two Poly-Flo ESA Biological Filter Mats, providing 50% more surface area than traditional filter mats.
- Available with 2" or 3" Bulkhead & fittings
- Provides biological and mechanical filtration for ponds up to 6,000 gallons
- Durable, rounded shape maximizes structural strength
- Reversible 28” spillway lip with patented non-cross-threading screws
- Includes everything needed for simple and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty